How to install WordPress?
- To run wordpress, a server package is required to run apache serve. like xampp, wamp etc. Download xampp from here.
- Download wordpress from www.wordpress.org.
- Extract wordpress.zip and paste the folder in xamp > htdocs.
- Run xampp.
- Create a database by going to “localhost” in your browser.
- Then go to phpmyadmin and create a new database.
- Run wordpresss to install it. Go to “localhost/project name”.
- Choose language.
- Click “Lets go”.
- Write credentials. database name, username = root, and password.
- Leave other as it is.
- Click on submit.
- Click on “run installation”.
Hurray! Installation is complete.